Friday 22 January 2010

Very bad grammar

I get a catalogue called Very. It used to be Littlewoods... I've no idea why they changed it. Anyway, my new catalogue came out the other day and just look. I feel like writing them a letter...



Dear Very,


Please could you explain to me what your extra apostrophe on the front cover of the new Spring/Summer 2010 catalogue is for? I thought maybe it was part of a prize. A 'spot the apostrophe' sort of thing. If so, have I won? I'd like the purple shoes on page 261 if I'm allowed to choose my prize. Thanks. 

If it's not part of a competition though, you should perhaps think about sacking your editor. I feel disinclined to purchase from your poorly constructed catalogue. After all, if this is what you do to your catalogue, what state are the clothes in? I don't want to buy anything with extra buttons. Buttons irritate me.


Yours faithfully,


Em.

On an entirely unrelated note, I had a dream last night that Dermot O'Leary was trying to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment